matching coffee mugs. (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ
Welcome to my art dump! * - *
matching coffee mugs. (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ
“ I pointed to the stars in the sky and told him that they were the same as the sun, but smaller. I said that they were billions of miles away, but no matter what, they will always be there. And from that day on he became interested in astronomy and wasn’t scared of the dark anymore. ”
akasndasASKALDA BAW SAJKSA DINDIN AND DAIDAI AAAAA SUCH CUTIES HNNNNG SO DAS WHY HE RABBUS ASTRONOMY KYAA BABU DUN BE AFRAID OF THE DARK IM ALWAYS DER //TAKES U AND SHOVES U IN MY CLOSET
Rachelle with her mom’s hair /mill
A GIF showing what it’s like to wake up with sleep paralysis.
You’re forgetting the terrifying hallucinations
As someone who’s had sleep paralysis multiple times, let me tell you that if your mind has woken up and your body hasn’t DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN YOUR EYES. Wake your body up first by slowly trying to move it, wiggle your toes and hands, then gradually work your way up until your body is fully awake. Opening your eyes when you have sleep paralysis is hard enough, but when you do there is a good chance you can see hallucinations like this.
I also have been the victim of sleep paralysis too many times, its bad enough without hallucinations, and so i thought i would add some info on sleep paralysis for anyone who suffers from it.
- As Shada said, wiggling toes and hands are good ways to snap out of it, although other small body parts work, even humming/talking (although things related to breathing might be more difficult). Just FOCUS on one part, its hard to regain control, but easy to become paralyzed again.
- Once you can move again, dont go right back to sleep, you might get paralyzed again. Or have the worst dreams of your life. Turn on a light, do something relaxing, like reading a book. Its been said that looking at a light before sleeping can prevent sleep paralysis.
- Sleeping on your back rises the chances of you getting sleep paralysis. If you get it a lot, pay attention to what position you are in when it occurs.
- Hallucinations, the best part, arent just things like in the gif above. They could be anything from just dark shapes floating around, to scary monsters and demons to sounds and feeling like something is shaking/touching you. I’ve had an experience where it felt like my bed was shaking while a metallic screeching sound roared whenever i tried to breath. Solution? ignore it. Its all you can do. Hallucinations cant actually do anything to you, and you cant move again if you’re being distracted. And once the paralysis is gone, so are the hallucinations.
- Most people dont really have to worry, they will only get it once or twice in their life. Maybe not even ever! :D
listen to the person above when they say you should NOT open your eyes, because chances that you’ll see something that is uniquely terrifying to you are strong. and if it’s really bad, you might even start seeing scary shit even when your eyes are closed
my tip is to imagine the most ridiculous image/scene ever and keep replaying it in your head, over and over again, like robert downey jr butt naked or hugh dancy being confronted by police for taking pictures of airport carpets, etcetera etcetera
trust me. it works
reblogging because this is important and because you mentioned Hugh Dancy and his ridiculous airport carpet obsession
No but really sleep paralysis is fucking terrifying.
This is excellent advise I must keep in mind.
Sleep Paralysis is, indeed, fucking terrifying (first-hand experience), so if it happened to you or to anyone you know and there’s a possibility it can happen again, read and share this.
Clar’s older brother /doushioooo
Belated Happy Birthday Sachiii //////
HOMG EME AMG WTF MASAKIT MASARAP IT HURTS SO GOOD OTP WHAT TO SAY AAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH EME OMG YOU EVEN DREW BOTH OF THEM OMGGG OTP FEELS ITS SO KSPSKSKSKS YMI’S ART AAAAAA GOMEN I HAVE LOTSA FEELS RIGHT NOW SLJSKSS THANK YOU VERY MUCH ILU THIS IS SO DIJSOSKS EVEN IF ITS LEYT ITS TTLY WORTH THE WAIT YO UGH SO MUCH FEELS YOUR ART IS RLY AWESOME YO THE COLORING AND EVERYTHING UUUU BUT REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH JSKS IDK WHAT TO SAY ALL I CAN TYPE RN IS THANK YOU IM PROLLY ANNOYING NOW SO ILL STOP BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY BBY CRIIIESSSS GROSSSOBSSS UGLYCRIESSSS
LxY doodle.. Inspired by a scene in Princess Hours. _(:3/
CHOKES LSKKSKSSNOSNSKSKSKS AAAAAAAAAAAMMGGGGGG FEK YUMI OMFG WTF MASAKIT AAAAAAA MASARAP AAAAAAAAAAAAA LxY BBIES HELLO OMG THIS IS SO CUTE ABUHU LEO GOMEN THERES A PIG ON TOP OF UUUU //KICKED FEEEEELS YUMIII //SRAPS U AAAAAA///////
Drawin’ chibis~ gomen if I didn’t get them right tho—
Hoho Calistell ///////
Lindell (c) ymi
Calisto (c) mamet (marj)
watchu kno bout dem curtains doh.
CHOKES WTF IF ANYONES GONNA DIE COZ OF TOO MUCH FEELS, IT’S ME KSKKS AAAAAA CURTAIN OHOHO KDJSKSN DONT STOP NOW CONTINUE WAT U WERE DOING U TWO //MAULED KSKSOSNS NANU’S ARTSUU AAAAAAAAHHH AMGGG KSOSKDJS AAA FEEEEEELSSSS MAKE IT STAP— JK NO //YARAN
RxL again /ming
practicing fluffy poses aslkdsjadfasfa HOW DO ASKLDJHAL/// FRICK /TABLEFLIPS
…First time trying Sherry’s cooking…
…And then they were all hospitalized with severe food poisoning /sotire
laffs idek I just suddenly had the urge to draw BA bbus and idk why /gtth
ASDHASH OMGG HAHAH SHERRY’S COOKING ISN’T THAT DEADLY— IS IT? //OMGCRY SHE PUT HER HEART AND SOUL TRYING TO COOK U BABUS CARBONARA U KNOW //DEYED //PUNCHED. LOOL NINJAA I MISS THEM BA BBUS //CRIESCRIES.
LMFOSJFAFJAO AMG SHERRY’S COOKING AHAHASDKADL POOR BOIS //CRADLES THEM AND GO SHERRYYY KEEP TRYING LMFOAJFAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Lan and Li. The firstborns. u//q//u
now that i think about it, sachii and i spent some time coming up with these two. < - > and it even took a while to figure out their names lol. i should try and doodle their sister Chi later.
FFFFFFFFFFFFF— BEYBIIIIIIIISSS ABUHUHUHU NANU U FRIGGIN— I THINK THE HARDEST PART WAS THINKING OF NAMES AHAHKSJAKJA GTTH BUT AAAAAAA FIRSTBORN BABUUSSS //CRADLES THEMMMMM LAN AND LI SO PRESHUSS